We are in love with these pancakes! Whip up some delicious protein pancakes for your family this weekend! Full of great flavor without the sugary calories!
Cooking Time: 19 min.
Yield: 3 servings, 2 pancakes each
- 1 scoop vanilla Foxy Fit Protein FOR HER
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 4 large or 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2c unsweetened applesauce
- 1 medium apple, peeled, sliced
- 1/4c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3c old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
1. Heat medium nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray/coconut oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add apple and ¼ tsp. cinnamon; cook, stirring constantly for 3 to 4 minutes, or until apple is soft. Remove from heat. Set aside.
3. Combine egg whites, applesauce, and almond milk in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine protein powder, oats, coconut flour, baking powder, remaining ½ tsp. cinnamon, and ginger in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Add applesauce mixture to oat mixture; mix until just blended.
6. Heat large nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray over medium heat. Ladle about ¼ cup batter for each pancake; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles form on top. Flip. Cook for 90 seconds, or until golden brown and cooked through.
7. Divide pancakes between three serving plates. Top evenly with cooked apple slices and enjoy!!