Makes 12 muffins
- 32 oz carton of egg whites
- Spinach, tomatoes, feta, mushrooms, onions, & bell peppers
- Turkey sausage
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Choose ingredients you prefer to use,
- Chop veggies
- Spray muffin pan thoroughly with non-stick cooking spray
- Add chopped ingredients to each cup
- Add about 1/3 cup liquid egg whites (depending on the amount of veggies and meat already in cup, careful not to overflow)
- You might want to put a sheet of aluminum foil on the bottom of the oven in case the cups overflow during cooking
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Immediately remove and let cool on a rack. Once cool, place 2 in a ziplock bag or tupperware container to keep them all week in the fridge. In the morning, remove from bag, heat in microwave for 1 minute, and enjoy!
Too many veggies can make the muffins runny and not hold well.